Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for a friendly, collaborative environment where you get to work with complex and exciting tasks? Take this opportunity to join our Applications team!
About the position
As Software Engineer you will be a key part of a newly formed Applications team. The team specializes in programming, machine learning and image processing, used in our software to automatically detect and classify cells and other objects in blood and body fluids. You will get an interesting opportunity to work in an environment with focus on new applications that will break new grounds in digital cell imaging.
We use an agile approach where the team jointly takes responsibility for all new functionality - from algorithm development, implementation, code reviewing, testing and documentation. Thus, this is a broad role that will allow you to apply all your technical expertise.
- Develop new applications using C#, .Net 6 & WPF.
- Participate in application design using a combination of new and existing software.
- Bug hunts and code optimizations.
- Review designs, reports & source code contributions from colleagues.
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues.
What can we offer you?
CellaVision has a world-leading position in digital cell morphology, and we see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. This is a great opportunity for you who wants to participate in the whole development process of medical devices where quality, development and innovation are constantly in focus.
Other great things with working at CellaVision are:
- We have a friendly and open company culture.
- We have flexible hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- We have collective agreements, ITP-pension, parental leave supplement, reduction of work hours etc.
To be effective in the role you need to have
- Good programming skills in C#.
- Experience in developing Windows desktop applications.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
- Good ability to express yourself in written and spoken English.
It’s an advantage if you have
- Experience in developing applications using C++.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working with software architecture.
- Experience in GIT.
Who you are?
You are persistent and keep fighting to find solutions to problems to reach your goal. We believe you are a meticulous person who always aim for high-quality work. You are flexible and easily adapt to changing circumstances. You are self-driven and can work without pre-established routines or guidance. Finally, we believe you are a team-oriented person, respectful for other opinions and knowledge, and can easily cooperate with your colleagues.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Join CellaVision, put your skills to greater use and enable us to contribute to lab efficiency and improved patient value worldwide.
Apply to this position by filling in the application form and attach your CV and cover letter. Please prepare to have your documents, such as certificates, credentials, and recommendations, ready for a potential interview. If you have a GitHub project, please link this in your application. We review applications continuously, so please send us yours as soon as possible but no later than 15th October 2022.
This is a full-time position based at CellaVision HQ in Lund, Sweden with new offices, good infrastructure, and commuting possibilities. To know more about the position, please contact recruiting manager Johannes Persson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the recruitment process contact Shashikala Kirdi, recruitment specialist at email@example.com
CellaVision is a non-discriminatory workplace where qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, ethnic or social origin, age, religion, political orientation, gender, sexual orientation or identity, family or marital status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Please note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden for this role.
We decline all contact regarding services in advertising, consulting, or recruitment.