The Quality Assurance team
You will be a key part of the Quality Assurance team. Together, the team makes sure that CellaVision’s quality work complies with laws and regulations. This position offers an interesting opportunity to run projects and tasks freely and to plan your activities with a great amount of freedom. You will work in close collaboration with your team and be encouraged to bring new ideas to the table to promote change.
The Quality department is enthusiastic about creating the best quality standard in the business. The Quality department is divided into three different functions; Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical Affairs and have superpowers to support the global CellaVision organization.
Key tasks as a Quality Specialist:
- Design Control support in ongoing development projects
- Monitor and initiate updating of quality routines
- Release of products
- Change Management
- CAPA investigations
- Non-conformity investigations
- Internal auditing
What can we offer you?
CellaVision has a world-leading position in digital cell morphology, and we see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. This is a great opportunity for you who wants to participate in the whole development process of medical devices where quality, development, and innovation are constantly in focus.
Other great things about working at CellaVision are:
- We have a friendly and open company culture.
- We have flexible hours to promote a healthy work-life balance.
- We have collective agreements, ITP-pension, parental leave supplement, reduction of work hours, etc.
We believe you have:
- MSc or equivalent in a relevant field
- Experience in qualified QA work within Med-tech or pharmaceuticals. If you are newly graduated, you need a strong interest in working in the Quality Assurance area.
- Knowledge within QSR (21CFR 820) and ISO 13485
- Great communication and Swedish and English writing skills
Who you are
- We believe you are a result-oriented, and motivated person, who is committed to achieving set goals.
- You take initiative and contribute to your team with ideas.
- We apply an open climate and have a close collaboration between departments, so your ability to cooperate is something we value highly.
- We believe you have a well-developed ability to take on complex tasks.
- We believe you appreciate being part of a team where we work together and share information and solutions.
- We also believe you are a meticulous person who organizes and prioritizes your work efficiently and who is enthusiastic about producing high-quality work.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Join CellaVision, put your quality skills to greater use, and help us contribute to lab efficiency and improved patient value worldwide. We need your expertise to do the job!
Apply to this job by filling in the application form and attaching your CV/personal letter. Please prepare to have your documents, such as certificates, credentials, and recommendations, for a potential interview. We review applications continuously, so please send us yours as soon as possible but no later than August 10, 2022.
This is a full-time position with starts as soon as possible, based at CellaVision HQ in Lund, Sweden with new offices, good infrastructure, and commuting possibilities. To know more about the position contact Gunnar B Hansen, Interim Director Quality at email@example.com. Questions about the recruitment process are answered by Caroline Herrlander, HR Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications via email.
CellaVision is a non-discriminatory workplace where qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, nationality, ethnic or social origin, age, religion, political orientation, gender, sexual orientation or identity, family or marital status, pregnancy, disability, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We decline all contact regarding services in advertising, consulting, or recruitment.
Please note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden for this role.