Are you interested in joining a CellaVision application development team and take on the responsibility of leading the test activities? CellaVision has a clear and streamlined process for software verification and several experienced test leaders which offers a unique possibility for a Junior Test Leader to join the company. Does this sound like the next career step for you? Keep on reading!
CellaVision develops digital imaging solutions that help hospitals and laboratories save time and improve quality. In support of this, the Software team develops connectivity and data storage that let hospitals work together in collaborative networks and keep a detailed history of each patient. We help lab personnel by designing intuitive user interfaces, and we ensure the lab result reaches its destination by integrating with the hospital’s IT systems.
We use an agile approach where the team jointly takes responsibility for taking all new functionality through implementation, code review and testing. At CellaVision, we have a decentralized organization, with short decision paths and a focus on collaboration.
Key tasks as Junior Test Leader
- Lead the testing activities in projects according to our established process and quality system, with support from your manager and more senior colleagues.
- Write test plans and test reports, as well as analyze test results and report defects.
- Manage development projects together with the Development Manager and Product Manager
What can we offer you?
In your junior role, you will have access to experience and support from your more senior colleagues and together with them you are an important resource for CellaVision’ s continued success. We can offer you a varied, exciting, and occasionally challenging work with a lot of responsibility and a great deal of freedom. You will gain experience in software verification and the opportunity to quickly become a key player in a development team. Our work environment is innovative, and we never let a good idea go to waste. CellaVision has a world-leading position in digital cell morphology, and we see our employees as our primary resource for our ongoing innovation and success. Joining CellaVision means that you will surround yourself with over 200 passionate and ambitious colleagues.
Other great things about working at CellaVision:
- We have a friendly and open company culture and a flat organization.
- We have flexible hours to promote a work-life balance.
- We have collective agreements, ITP-pension, parental leave supplement, reduction of work hours etc.
You need to have
- Master of Science or equivalent in related field.
- A capability of structuring your work and playing a central role in development projects.
- A well-developed communicative ability that reflects in your way of communicating with others as well as in your ability to summarize your work in writing, both in English and in Swedish.
It’s an advantage if you have
- Experience in planning/coordinating activities in development projects.
- Experience in writing documents for quality assurance or other technical documentation.
Who you are?
We think you plan, organize and prioritize your work in an efficient way. In addition, you also are able to set reasonable deadlines and meet these. We believe you are good at following the quality standards needed in the work as well as are attentive to the details and makes sure that these are taken into account. You are a responsible person who takes responsibility for your task and drives processes further towards yours and the team’s goal. A large part of the work consists of administration and documentation of the test process, therefore your ability to produce high quality documents with clarity and precision is significant. Finally we believe you are a team player who values an open culture, good collaboration and help each other in a team.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Join CellaVision, put your engineering skills to greater use and help us contribute to lab efficiency and improved patient value worldwide.
Apply to this position by filling in the application form and attaching your resume/motivational letter. Please prepare to have your documents, such as certificates, credentials, and recommendations, for a potential interview. We review applications continuously, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
This is a full-time position based at CellaVision HQ in Lund. To know more about the position, please contact Susanne Chau, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the recruitment process are answered by Caroline Herrlander, HR Specialist, at email@example.com. We do not accept applications via email.
Please note that you need a valid working permit in Sweden for this role.
We respectfully decline all contacts regarding additional channels, campaigns, or recruitment support.